- The prospective partner must be a legal incorporated entity.
- The prospective partner has a service and/or product that our members want/need.
- The prospective partner is offering an exclusive buying discount at a rate that no one member could achieve on their own.
- The prospective partner offers a residual of the sales back to the SSIA.
1 Free Conference Attendee
Dedicated time to speak at conference
Table space during conference breaks
½ page bio in conference agenda
Logo inclusion in monthly newsletter, conference materials including agenda and signage, and SSIA website
Quarterly highlight in newsletter
Quarterly social media shoutout
Invitation to present a Lunch N Learn topic to Members
1 Dedicated Email/Year Introducing Partner to Industry Members
Industry Member Contact Info (primary contact email, phone number, address)
- Register here: APPLY TO BECOME A PARTNER or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call.
- A member of our Executive Team will follow-up shortly to schedule a call with you and our Partner Chair.
- If it is determined that the partner program you are proposing is a win (for our members) – win (for the SSIA) – win (for you), the proposal will be brought before the Executive Committee for a final vote and a signed agreement will be enacted, making you an official SSIA Partner.